Great use for all those empty brad and button containers, and then decked out with a little DSP!
In between the top and bottom of the containers is just a window sheet rolled into a tube with a few glue dots holding it together. Go a head and say it...those girls are brilliant! These would be a fun treat for friends or cute sitting on a shelf!
empty brad containers
2-1/2" circle punch (120906)
Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (126906)
Be of Good Cheer DSP (126899)
Window sheets (114323)
Glue dots (103683)
multipurpose liquid glue (110755)
Really the only trick to it, is getting each end fitting snuggly in the containers. The smaller piece is a little wider inside, so just adjust your tube till it fits good. Then just snip off the little part that will be sticking up. You may need to trim a little off the end of the tube to help it sit better.
- the DSP pieces are 3/4" x 8-1/4" and 1/4" x 8-1/4" (you can just go 8" if you want to save paper, but it won't quite meet the other end, I know, bummer)
- my favorite glue to adhere it to the container is the mulipurpose liquid glue.
- a 2-1/2" circle punched out of DSP covers the label on the top and bottom.
- the window sheets are cut 3"x9", 4-1/2"x9" and 6"x9"
- then just embellish with a tag and tie a ribbon around
- you can get one of all three sizes out of one 12x12 window sheet.