10.10.2013

Everyday Occasions card kit!

Pin It
Look what I did yesterday. It took me about 2-1/2 hours! Not bad for all those cards.  Everything was cut and ready. And they are all so different.  What's even better, is that it was only $30 for everything, even envelopes.  This is what I was left with...
oooh, I could make more cards with all that stuff. It came with my kind of instructions too...just a picture and a few tips.
So get them quick while they last! Get together with your friends and put them together, or put on a movie and have have a quiet evening at home.  Warning though....If you invite too many friends and you do a lot of talking, it may take you longer!!! Its not to early to be thinking about Christmas gifts too!
S&P Recipe:
Everyday Occasions kit (134797)


No comments:

Post a Comment