9.02.2013

Man Card Inspiration

Pin It
So in the last post, I confessed my struggles with man cards. Now it was time to make one. I did what I sometimes do when I need an idea, and just flipped through the current Stampin' Up catalog. I wanted to show you the inspiration for this card. Sometimes we copy a card exactly or just add a few changes. But usually I will see something that will give me an idea and it will evolve from there.  So I thought in the next few posts we would show you what we saw and how it turned out.
This card was found on page 22 of the catalog. Now I needed a birthday card and I was limited on the stamp sets that I had available at the moment. I love the the black with the bright color, but I was wanting to use Island Indigo. I definitely wanted to ink the chevron embossing folder. And I really wanted to include the grunge set. So this is how it turned out. Pretty different huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment