2.22.2013

Sent with Love bundle

Pin It
Check out these cute cards... they are made with the Sent with Love Stamp Set and Designer Series Paper—if you buy them in a bundle you get for it 20% off and Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine for free! But guess what, it gets even better. Jill Olsen came up with this idea.  Just add 2 ink pads (calypso coral and pool party), a package of paper (real red or 2011-2013 In color pack), real red marker, note cards and envelopes, and then because it is Sale-a-bration time you can get the Sycamore Street buttons and ribbon pack for free! They go perfect with this DSP. Then you can make tons of cards for about $50! I added another pack of note cards and made 36 using just half of the pack of DSP and ribbon.
Below are the cards I made with everything left to make more, along with instructions!
If you would like to see how I cut the DSP click here to download the document.  I like to cut all my paper at once. I try to make my cuts simple and get the best usage of paper. You will get 24 cards out of two sheets by cutting them at 4x2-1/2. those pieces are backed with a 4-1/4x 2-3/4 piece of card stock (you need exactly 3 sheets for that,I know awesome, not a speck left). Then place on note cards, embellish those and they are done. The next set of cards use a quilt design, Now I'm not a quilter, so this was the easiest way for me to cut it. Look at the diagram here, way easier than explaining it. Then I just flipped over half of each kind and shape and started assembling the rectangles on the note cards. Then just embellish and you have cards to last a year or two or three. There is actually one kind of DSP in the pack that we didn't even use. To see how Jill cut her paper(a little different than me) Check out her you tube video here to see how she does it.

S&P Recipe:
131847 Sent with Love Clear-Mount Stamp Set
132182 Sent with Love Designer Series Paper
132851 Pretty Bundle- 20% off retail value!
 Includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love
 Designer Series Paper, and free Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
107311 Note cards and envelopes (get 3 or 4 if you want to use the whole pack of DSP)
Dont forget the free Sycamore street ribbon and buttons pack (130812)!
Thanks Jill, great idea!

Here's the stamp set...

No comments:

Post a Comment