1.11.2013

Creative Journal- Growin' up

Pin It
Here is another one! This one uses some DSP and some help from the big shot for embelishments. If you notice the brad on the side,that is what is holding the ribbon markers.  Its a little tricky to get your fingers in there. I just stuck the ribbon on the brad before I closed it inside the spine.
This is the first page in the book.  This DSP goes perfect with these old black and whites.
Here I used "gesso" to cover some of the words.  Sometimes it takes a few coats depending on the coverage you want. But I used an old childrens book, so showing some of the stories just adds to the charm. One important tip that I forgot to put in the last post.  You will need to cut out several pages to make room for all the pictures and embellishments you will be adding. I just use a ruler and exacto knife to cut about 5 pages out several times throughout the book. You can see in this picture where I cut them out.

S&P Recipe:
Storytime DSP (126907)
Top Note Bigz die (113463)
Storybook Friends stamp set (w...126735, c...126737)

No comments:

Post a Comment