12.14.2012

Be Merry banner

Pin It
Do you need one last Decoration in your house? Print this off on Card stock. You can cut around the Label Shape. But if you are in a hurry like me, just trip the white, punch two holes in each, and string some ribbon or tulle through the holes.  Then I took 5 inch pieces of tulle and tied in a knot in the center.  Super fast and Voila, you made a banner!
Christmas Banner 1,Christmas Banner 2Christmas Banner 3Christmas Banner 4
Don't forget today is the last day to enter the scoring tools giveaway! Hurry and like us!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica
    I made one of your banners on Sunday and took it to my doctor's office this morning. Thanks so much for giving us the MDS 2 downloads for the letters!! I'm not up to speed on MDS 2 yet. I made the letters then attached them to cardstock and made some 3-D embellishments. You can see my version on my blog: www.SandrasCraftStudio.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I'll have to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I did something similar, but mine obviously took less time and yours looks so intricate and pretty! I love that you used tulle to string it up!

    ReplyDelete