4.16.2016

Mini Albums- ID Card holder album from our Backstage event

Pin It

Sorry not a good pic up top. The ribbon is clear though:) Pretty simple little album.  You can mix an match your pages.  We used the 2015-2017 In Color, Color Collections Stack. Just think of all the albums you can get out of one pack! This stamp set is by far my favorite Project Life stamp set yet! The white circle with the smile tab is stapled onto a window sheet so you can place a picture behind it.
S&P Recipe:
2015-2017 In Color, Color Collections Stack
Window Sheets (114323)
Project Life Memories in the Making (140743)

5 comments:

  1. Loved all your projects from your class! So glad I got to attend. Thank you! Did you already do the drawing for the carts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you came too. We just posted the winner and a link so you can print your own labels. I hope it works:) It's been a while since I have shared files on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your class was a ton of fun, I'm glad I got to go. I really really wanted that cart, nicely organized! Where would I find that wire basket in the front? - Annette B

    ReplyDelete