9.29.2014

Project Life experiment

Pin It





I had never tried Project Life. I have used pockets before. But the cute little cards make that old pocket system perfect! Easy, fast and cute! Below is the set I used!

So here is the experiment...I got out one year of pictures that have been stowed away in a box for 10 years. The Everyday Adventure Project Life card Collection and accessory pack. And a package of Project Life page protectors, the variety pack. Then I looked at the clock.  Ready, set, go! 9 hours later- ONE YEAR DONE! It was so fun.  I haven't scrap booked for a long time. My kids loved it too. Even the grouchy teenagers.  They were so cute then....sigh. One problem though.  My youngest is wondering where the pictures of her are. Better get another year done!!! BTW I still had lots of cards and accessories left, plenty for one more year. And did you notice some of my pictures don't fit in the pockets? Ya, I used to print them on the smaller size so I could get more on a page. I thought I was so clever, now I wish they were bigger.  They still work in the pockets, some of them needed a little washi tape to hold them in. Don't be afraid to cut your pictures too. I tried not to cut right across a face, but sometimes it couldn't be helped! Well, have fun doing yours!

S&P Recipe:
Variety Pack 12x12 pocket pages (135294)
Everyday Adventures Project Life Card Collection (135298)
Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack (135301)
Black Faux Leather 12x12 Album (135292)

No comments:

Post a Comment